The fact that you've visited this website says that you are shopping around for cheap auto insurance in Jackson, MS. Good news! We can help you FIND those rates!
Simply enter your zip code in the box above, and let us do the rest. We'll provide you with quotes from multiple carriers so you can shop for the best quote... from the comfort of your home or office.
Don't hassle with driving all over town or spending valuable time on the phone. Shop with us for the best deal possible.
The law in Mississippi requires all drivers to have liability insurance and to carry a card in the vehicle proving they have such coverage. Liability insurance pays for the damage you cause to other people and their property in an accident.
The minimum amount of liability coverage you may have is $25,000 / $50,000 / $25,000.
That equates to $25,000 per person (limited to a single accident,) $50,000 per accident for bodily injury, and $25,000 per accident for property damage.
Even though the law requires that every driver be insured, unfortunately there are large numbers of uninsured drivers on the road. If you should be involved in an accident with an uninsured driver, you may not be able to collect damages.
One way to protect yourself against that situation is to purchase Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists coverage. You could then make a claim through your own insurance company in that event.
Insurance companies use your credit score in determining your auto insurance premium. Insurance companies have found that there is a direct link between a person's credit score and that person's probability of filing a claim. The better the credit score, the fewer the claims.
However, the insurance companies do not all use the same scale when evaluating a consumer's credit score. Each company has different values for the various aspects of a person's credit score. Those values are based on each company's own loss experience.
Your quote with one company may not match your quote with another company. That's one reason why it's wise to get quotes from various companies.
On Car Insurance
(1) Get quotes from various companies
(2) Pay annually or semi-annually
instead of monthly
(3) Consider increasing deductibles to reduce your premium
(4) Eliminate coverage you don't need
...there were 1,763 auto thefts reported in the Jackson, Mississippi metropolitan area in 2015. That statistic will figure into any auto quote that an insurance company provides for the Jackson area.
Other factors that figure in are :
- type of automobile
- applicant's driving history
- high-risk drivers in household
- where car is parked (residence)
- incidence of fraud
- costs of liability legal suits
(1) One way you can help reduce the liklihood of theft and reduce your auto insurance premium is to install an anti-theft device.
(2) There is a much greater possibility that you could experience a vehicle insurance loss if you live in an urban area with higher traffic congestion. So, you can expect a higher quote in urban areas than in rural, suburban areas.
(1) Call the police
(2) Get the info of any other driver(s)...
name, address, insurance company, drivers license number, tag number
(3) Note the date, time, road conditions, location, damage & injuries
(4) Draw a diagram
(5) Take photos of damage, if possible
(6) Get witnesses' info
(7) Notify your insurance company ASAP
When applying for auto insurance . . .
* * Give CORRECT information for the quote. Some people try to qualify for discounts by giving false/inaccurate information. That is a mistake that can cost you dearly.
* * Make sure you understand the types of coverage, so you can be sure you're comparing the same type of coverage on each quote.
* * Remember that a higher deductible will generally lower your premium.
Use the zip code box above to get multiple quotes, then purchase a policy that works for you!
Using the Internet is a fast and easy way to compare premium rates from multiple auto insurance companies in Jackson, MS.
Copyright 2004 - 2017. Cheap Auto Insurance. View our online ad for cheap car insurance Jackson MS All Rights Reserved Worldwide. | cheap auto insurance in MS | cheap liability auto insurance | full coverage car insurance | cheap Mississippi auto Insurance | Mississippi Auto Insurance Resources |